Tuesday, July 31, 2012

G.O.O.D. Music Artists Grace the Cover of Complex Magazine-where's Dbanj??

 In the latest issue of Complex Magazine, G.O.O.D. Music artists cover the publication. It featured a cover image showcasing stylishly arranged faces of the crew that formed in the shape of a cross. However, the most intriguing part of the artists’ exposure in the limelight is the accompanying interview for the magazine’s latest issue.
During the group interview, the artists discussed the influence of Kanye West to their craft, including the writing and recording processes. They also talked about what’s changed for the imprint through the years.

Meanwhile, 2 Chainz caught the attention of many hip-hop followers during the interview. The American rapper, who has worked with Kanye lately and appeared with the crew during live performances, explained his true standing with the label. He enthused:
I’m not officially signed, paperwork-wise, to G.O.O.D. Music. But I have a great rapport with ’Ye. He called me before Watch the Throne came out. I’m an only child. I’ve got trust issues. So I don’t have a best friend, a brother, sister—nothing. Stuff was happening in my life that I couldn’t tell nobody. I didn’t have anybody in my life that I could tell, like, ‘’Ye just called me.

Well,to the African fans of G.O.O.D Music, we would have loved to see our own Dbanj in the cover photo who have been signed to the Label since 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment