Saturday, August 23, 2014

"I Don't Wh*re Around' - Popular Actress Says


 Despite what many people think of her, Jennifer Lopez claims she doesn't sleep around.

 Speaking about her s*x life since her split from her much younger lover Casper Smart, J.Lo, 45, told Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately that she likes being in a relationship and has been celibate since her split.

"I like being in a relationship. I'm not one to like wh*re around and stuff like that - that's not my thing. I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean? I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"

Meanwhile looks like she's reconciled with Casper, who she broke up with in June after reports that he cheated on her with a transgender. They were spotted togther in LA on Monday. See photo below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment