Sunday, October 19, 2014

Why I Have a Golden Tooth – Beautiful Actress Iyabo Ojo Explains

 The actress is pictured with her daughter above

 Popular actress, Iyabo Ojo, in a new interview with PUNCH, was quized about her fashion and style. Read excerpt of the interview below....

How would you describe your style?
It mostly depends on my mood but whatever I am wearing, I like to reflect my personality through it.

I noticed you have a golden tooth, is it part of your fashion signature?
Actually it is a silver tooth. It is not part of my style, I lost two of my teeth and they were very close to each other. The gap was too much so I decided to put a silver tooth there instead of having the usual fake tooth to replace it.
How many tattoos do you have?
I have three.

Why, do you find them fashionable?
I love them. They are creative and I admire it when I see them on people. I love it on myself too; They’re just something I love but cannot explain why I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment