Saturday, August 16, 2014

Why I hate my tatoos and allowed Nkem Owoh Touch My Bo0bs ––Anita Joseph

Nollywood controversial actress Anita Joseph recently granted an interview to Vanguard and she revealed a lot. Sit back and enjoy her interview where she talks about her relationship with Afrocandy, her best male actor, her disposition to make love in a movie, her love for tattoos and many more.
What have you been up to?
Work work work… Movies and music but I’m still recording

You and Afrocandy were recently seen together, are you guys doing a movie?
Yes, we are. We’ve not done the job yet. She did an audition and I was invited over to help in the casting. We did an audition at Excellence Hotel so I went there to help her cast and I’m part of the movie too.
Do you believe Nigerians are hypocritical about séx?
Oh yes they are, some of them do worse things behind closed doors. So don’t judge me. I do what I want to do but I can’t do po'rn. Anita is crazy, Anita is this, Anita is that, but I can’t do po'rn. There are some kinds of things I can’t do. If I’m doing business with Afrocandy, it’s movie business not po'rn and it’s my business. Nobody has the right to tell me I shouldn’t do it because she’s this, she’s that. That’s their business.

Is it a po'rn movie you are doing with Afrocandy?
God forbid. It’s an African movie. Afrocandy does other movies too. The one she’s going to do soon is an epic movie like a village kind of movie. Then the other one is another kind of movie, we call it Glamour.

Glamour is the one you have many rich people but the epic is the village one. It’s not a po'rn movie, don’t mind what people are saying. I assure you it is not po'rn. Anita cannot do po'rn. You know why I can’t do po'rn? Because the money will finish but the movie won’t go.

It’s not something I would like to do. Everybody in life has what he or she wants to do. I don’t care what anybody does. Some people say you’re friends with Afrocandy and all that, So What?

Can you do séx in a movie?
No, I can’t
There was a movie I saw you, where Nkem Owoh was touching your boobs, what movie was that?
That movie was The Gamblers. In the script, they said he was supposed to touch my breasts; we have to make it real so I gave him my breast to touch and that thing blew people’s minds. That was the whole idea, he touched it for real.

Have you done any other stuff like that?
I do lots of stuffs like that. It doesn’t matter; it’s the kind of job I do, so it depends. It depends on what the script says, sometimes you just have to pretend to be there. Its pretense, Acting is all about pretense.

Which actor do you have chemistry working with?
I have chemistry working with everybody but there are some people you work better with, lots of them. If I start mentioning the names, you won’t leave here

What do you consider the séxiest part of your body?
Everywhere is séxy because everybody has what trips him or her. Some like the boobs, some like the back, some like my legs, I’ve seen somebody that loves my palm. My fingers are very séxy.

You say you love tattoos, how many tattoos do you have?
I used to love tattoos. But I don’t do tattoos anymore and I’m trying to remove them. I’m not a tattoo freak anymore; I’ve grown out of that. In fact the tattoos on my body are mistakes. I advise people not to do tattoos. Tattoos are addictive. If you do one you want to do another, at the end of the day you’ll start regretting them. I don’t love my tattoos anymore. I wish I can clean them out.

Where is the most hidden place you’ve done a tattoo?
The most hidden one is the one on my waist and on my boobs

What do you find attractive in a man?
I love men that are simple. I don’t like men that are too loud, I love it simple

Are you currently in a relationship?
I’m single and not searching

What is the craziest thing a fan has ever done when he saw you?
Hitting my bum. Someone has seen me in Shoprite before, hit my bum and ran away. There was nothing I could do. There was a movie I did Open and Close. I was a nymphomaniac in that movie, I had séx with everybody around me because it was the story. The guy said that thing you did in Open and Close, can you just do it to me? He started whining in Shoprite, mimicking everything I did in the movie, the way I was doing. I just turned to leave and the next thing he did was to tap my ass. I wanted to pursue him but I wore heels so I couldn’t pursue him.

If it were before, I would have chased him all the way. Another day someone called me and started moaning ‘Anita you’re killing me, Anita whine for me’, I said hello, he said ‘Oh please, it’s me please you don’t understand’. It was one of my pictures he saw. He uses my pictures to work on himself and he told me. Mostly he uses private numbers to call me so I wouldn’t be able to call back. That ‘s why I sometimes don’t pick private numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment