Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sorry, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man - Nollywood Actress Belinda Effah


 Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah, has made a stride in the movie industry off late, after her emergence in 2011.

 She won the Most Promising Actor of the Year Award at the African Movie Academy Awards. She told a journalist some interesting things about herself recently. Read excerpt of below....

Have you seen the qualities you desire in any potential suitor?
I am looking for a God-fearing man.

Would you marry a poor but God-fearing man?
A God-fearing man knows what he has to do to take care of his home. When you are God-fearing every other thing is taken care of. You do not need to worry about finances. I cannot marry a poor man. I know that God-fearing men are rich in their mentality. And that is money enough. God-fearing men understand what it means to set a goal, to have focus on their dreams. They have drive; they are responsible; they have ambition. Maybe at the moment you might not be so rich, but the future is well laid out for a God-fearing man. It is not about today. Money may come today and leave tomorrow. I do not mind struggling with my man up to the top. I am hard-working.

Are you in a relationship?
I am single.

Any lucky man?
You will get to know in due time.

How best do you love to dress?
I love to dress in whatever makes my skin comfortable. I do not care what it is, but so long as it makes me comfortable I wear it. I would like to wear something that makes me comfortable in the midst of people. I love to create my style. I do not believe in going with the trend. For me, I go with my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment