Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kcee Stop denying your wife- Adokiye blast

Beautiful singer, Adokiye Kyrian never shy's away from controversy. She is just one who can't just keep her mouth shot.The 23-year old singer has said she is not happy with the way the ‘Limpopo’ crooner, Kcee has been making a mess of his wife in the pages of newspapers and on social media. “
Kcee and Ijeoma Okonkwo

Only in Nigeria a guy will marry and when he makes money he turns his wife  into a slave. Look at Kcee, the musician. He is lucky he is not married to someone like me, I would have called on the gods of my village to strike him down for me,” She began.
“ Some guys  in Nigeria are so irresponsible and it drives me insane and sometimes I wonder if  ever I would want anything with a Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our generation has become.
“ Some guys  in Nigeria are so irresponsible and it drives me insane and sometimes I wonder if  ever I would want anything with a Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our generation has become.
When I say turning his wife into a slave, I mean by denying her publicly. It is something too wrong for a responsible man to do. I fear if these young men are truly the people that would become leaders of tomorrow. People who deny their families?”  She queried 
I actually watched Kcee on the juice denying his wife when asked if he was married. If he is really married to the above Ijeoma, then he deserves this spanking by Adokiye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment