Friday, September 19, 2014

Perception viewed wrongly can lead to deception- Jim Iyke

One of Nollywood's hottest bachelor Jim Iyke who is always immersed in one controversy after another has taken to Instagram to air his mind. He stated that people have a way of misinterpreting his intentions, therefore they have a wrong perception about him.

Read what he wrote here:

I own my words but I owe people the interpretation. Men dt wear their intentions on their faces sometimes. As much as one might have a good intention for their actions, his action may seem parallel to his intention depending on hw peo perceive it.
As much as perception is good, when viewed wrongly can lead to deception. Even tho wat peo think about you may bear relevance, I am what I think. #Introspection #InsideOut #EmpireStateOfMind #LawsOfRecognition #Impervious #MyDarkThots #DmBae.

No comments:

Post a Comment