Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Marianne Faithfull calls Rihanna & Miley Cyrus complete rubbishy sluts

Atlast, someone is calling these ladies to order and calling them the names they deserve 'sluts' not the usual 'superstars'. Afterall you can hardly differentiate Rihanna's and Miley Cyrus from actual sluts when they step out.
Marrienne who dated the likes of Mick Jagger back in the days told ITV News
‘I think they’re just complete rubbishy sluts actually‘I have no idea what they think.I cannot understand that way of thinking, that they wannabe so much in the music industry that they’re prepared to make complete fools of themselves. I’m amazed.‘I feel sad about the pressures that any young people are facing. I would never go into the music industry. It would be no place for me.’
We can always expect Riri to fire back ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment