Monday, February 9, 2015

''My Marriage Is Intact'' – Uche Elendu Rubbishes Reports That Her 5-year Marriage Has Crashed


 According to a report on City Peoples magazine, the over 5 year old marriage between Nollywood actress Uche Elendu and her husband, who was her fan, Mr Igweanyiba, has crashed.

 Details of how the marriage, which produced a daughter, crashed is still sketchy. Though some sources squealed that the marriage broke up based on “infidelity issues.” That the actress has left her home in Owerri with her daughter and got an apartment in Lekki, Lagos.

 However, Uche Elendu has debunked the story. Reacting to the rumours in a telephone chat with Saturday Beats earlier in the week, the actress said:
 “God forbid! They have come again. Nothing has happened to my marriage and nothing will happen to it in Jesus name. I am still with my husband and my marriage is intact.

 Explaining why she relocated to Lagos, Uche said it was primarily because of her career.
“I had to relocate because this is the hub of entertainment. I was supposed to have relocated last year but somehow, it didn’t work out till now. We have a house in Owerri and any time we go to shoot over there, I stay in my house,” she said.
When asked if her husband relocated with her, the actress said, “Of course!”

No comments:

Post a Comment