Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh My! :"Patience Jonathan Sets Stage On Fire With Her Speech At GEJ Campaign Rally In Bayelsa"(Video)


 First lady, Dame Patience Jonathan was at her husband’s campaign rally in Bayelsa few days ago and trust she brightned the atmosphere with her speech at the political rally.

 The school teacher and the First Lady of Nigeria was booed by some folks as she set the stage on fire with her ‘gigantic grammatology’.

Transcript & Video Of First Lady Patience Jonathan’s Speech In Bayelsa

Read the transcript of her speech below:

The New Generation should take over leader
Not old abandoned…(booooos from the crowd)
That thing you are looking for leader
Take it in a turn you were there
The young shall grow. The train has move
The tray has reach. The tray is ya train
So ride the train as much as you can
The train has move, the train is ya train
Ya going to leaf leader, leaf leaver forever

Nooooooo (from the crowd)
Her husband took the mic

I know you love me you like me and I love you, I like you..(insult to injury)

Watch the video below:




Lol... the editing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment