Thursday, May 21, 2015

I care about the quality of sex not the duration- Stella Damasus Replies Daniel Ademinokan

Recently,Nollywood actress Stella Damasus and her man,Daniel Ademinokan were on i2Radio where she was on the hot seat.During the program,he asked her
“One of the things most guys complain about is when we first got married the sex is good but it just diminished. They keep asking, but why do women do that?”
Stella Damasus replied
“Whatever I say, I will tell you my personal opinion but what other women might feel.Women’s bodies are different from men’s. We have hormonal in balance. Sometimes you just don’t want to think of anything in your body. As a woman gets older, her sex drives diminishes.In the beginning, you are excited and really want to please the man every time. But as time goes on, you other things come into play.
You become a wife and mother.But me, I say that I don’t believe it should be.You should always please your try to please man but the man should also understand when she’s not into it. If you married a man who loves sex and you knew in the beginning, then don’t complain.”
When Ademinokan asked if women are looking at how long a guy can last in bed or if there is something else they are looking for...
She replied
“I believe in the pleasure not the duration. I believe in quality over how many hours.Normal women who have normal sex drives look for pleasure over the duration. The truth is if you’re talking to me about 2 , 3 hours and there are breaks between I can understand that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment