Friday, May 29, 2015

Yvonne Nelson Opens Up On Fight With John Dumelo

The social media fight between Yvonne Nelson and handsome actor John actor has got everyone talking for days now. While many think the fight will cause a big rift between both celebs, Yvonne has come to water down the effect of the fight.The beautiful actress and entreprenuer talked about the disagreement on Y107.9FM, a popular radio station in Ghana, saying:

“I’m sure everyone knows John will forever be my baby boo, love, friend, best friend… charley I can go on and on. Chaley I love John oh, we were not fighting, it was just some little child’s play on social media. So me and John we are good, don’t get worried and don’t get scared. His an amazing guy, I don’t think he is in Ghana now. When he comes I know he is going to say all the nice things about me. Me and John we are homies, we are Fantes.
“It’s just the campaign or whatever that started this but let’s not go there. Because I think the a*s kissing tweet wasn’t too bad for him to react that way because I normally tell him he feels like a hundred donkeys and hundred chickens and he is cool. We play like that and we have that relationship. It’s all political.
Defending the fact that she angrily deleted the actor’s photos on her Instagram account during the heat of the fight, Yvonne said that she occasionally deletes some of her Instagram photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment