Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Newly baptized David Luiz Vows To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage

Brazil international and PSG defender David Luiz is a staunch christian. He regularly talks about his Christian faith and when he scores, he is always thankful to God.The player who recently got baptized says he will remain a virgin until he has married girlfriend Sara Madeira.

Luiz, who attends the Pentecostal Hillsong Church, was baptised in the swimming pool of PSG team-mate Maxwell, and took to Instagram to make his views clear.

“I have chosen to wait,” the 28-year-old said in a post on the social media platform.
Luiz went on to quote the following Bible verse:

 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV).”
“How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and taking care of me!” he added.
“My life is yours, and I am your servant! You’re always in the centre of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen.”

It's clear Brazilian players are the closest to God, We all remembered AC Milan midfielder, Kaka also married as a virgin to Caroline Celico in 2005 at the age of 23, explaining his views in an interview three years later.

-- SOurce

No comments:

Post a Comment