Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nick Cannon explains why he dumped Kim Kardashian

Before Nick Cannon became the doting husband of Mariah Carey, the Nickelodeon executive was apparently the doting beau of Kim Kardashian. 

Cannon, who’s dated Selita Ebanks, Christina Milian and former Miss USA Rachel Smith, visited the Howard Stern show to dish on his reality star ex; Kim K. According to Cannon, he dated the socialite after her long-term relationship with Ray J. He was shocked, however, when he learned that she lied about the existence of an explicit tape with Brandy’s brother.

 “This was my issue,” said Cannon to radio personality Howard Stern. “We talked about this tape …And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me’ because she is a great girl.”
Cannon then went on to praise her and added that he believes she may have had a part in the release of the tape that launched her now multimillion-dollar career.

 ”She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape? … And I still think she might have even had a part to play with it.”