Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rihanna Talks About Chris Brown’s Manh***d Online

Rihanna’s telling the world what she wants at home, and we’re not talking about the blunts she smokes! The bad girl posted an extremely revealing message online. Keep reading for all the hot details!

 Rihanna is certainly Unapologetic when it comes to discussing boyfriend Chris Brown, as the Diamonds singer went to Instagram presumably on November 29 and posted an image reading: “Home is where the c**k is!” 

 One could only assume Bad Gal Ri Ri is referring to Chris when she posted the message, seeing as how she’s been by his side for weeks as he globe trots on his Carpe Diem tour. In addition to the very seductive message, Rihanna posted a photo on Twitter where she’s hugging and kissing Breezy, as he lays his head in her arms. 

 Clearly upset she’s leaving Chris to take care of business back in Los Angeles, she wrote: “i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!,” referring to his last performance on November 29 in Frankfurt, Germany. 

 As HollywoodLife reported, Chris, 23, opened up about his relationship with Rihanna in an interview with XXL magazine and says that his biggest problem in life is figuring out his love life. “One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life,” he says. “When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. 

But that’s not true … Love is something I am still learning. It’s just an obstacle that I haven’t yet mastered. I think that’s my biggest hurdle in life.”