Thursday, March 19, 2015

AGN Court Case : Emeka Ike Says Ibinabo Fiberesima Lied About Appeal, Demands Apology Or Face Lawsuit


 Former AGN President Emeka Ike is not taking it easy with the recently sacked AGN leader, Ibinabo Fiberesima.

 Just yesterday, Emeka Ike called out Ibinabo for lying to AGN members that she has appealed the court ruling that nullified her victory.

 He threatened to file a new lawsuit if Ibinabo didn’t apologise to the Guild within 24 hours.

In his words:

“I give her (Ibinabo) 24 hours to tender an apology to the guild, 24 hours for talking about appealing this case, if not, I will serve her court papers and her cohorts; I am not joking on this matter. I am not using thugs, I am not using OPC, I am not using any cult members, I am not using the police, I am applying the Nigerian justice system and that is the civilized way of doing things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment