Monday, March 23, 2015

Nigerian Actress Halima Abubakar Says She’s Bleaching Skin Because Of....


 Controversial Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has spoken up in her defence over her recent skin-bleaching scandal.

 In a recent chat with the Entertainer, the actress was asked if she bleaches her skin and she responded in the affirmative.

she said:

“I had a burn and it is still healing. I had an accident about two years ago when I was cooking and hot palm oil splashed on my legs, laps and part of my hand. I used ‘ori’ (shea butter) for the other parts but for some parts, I would need to bleach it out. I have not even started the procedure and people are saying that I am bleaching already. People might not believe me but it is the truth.

Even when I have a new ring, I cannot show it off because people tend to just see my hands and conclude that I bleach. They can keep talking but they don’t know what I went through. I was nursing the injuries for over two months and I did not leave my house.”

No comments:

Post a Comment