Friday, March 20, 2015

Kevin Hart buys 2015 Escalade birthday gift for his ex-wife

Kelvin hart is one guy with a big heart. He might have found love in the hands of Eniko Parrish,but he still remembers where he is coming from. Kelvin Hart and his ex wife Torrei had a rough and dramatic breakup but the two have cemented their friendship because of their kids. The actor and comedian bought a brand new 2015 Escalade for Torrei Hart's 37th birthday yesterday.

Torrei showed off the car on instagram and wrote "Big shout out to my baby daddy/friend @kevinhart4real for my brand new @cadillac Escalade. We have had our rough patches but God and prayer can change anything. My family for life. Thanks for always having my back. Now all I have to do is throw some Ds on this B*tch!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment